ANMAC works with education providers to ensure that continued compliance with accreditation standards does not stifle innovation or continuous quality improvement. While program changes are supported and encouraged it is important that an education provider reports program changes to ANMAC.
All program changes must be reported to ANMAC before the changes take place. The proposed changes will be assessed against the relevant accreditation standards to ensure the program continues to meet the accreditation standards it was accredited against.
Any changes to the following MUST be reported to ANMAC at least 6 months prior to implementation:
- number and/or location of campuses
- program delivery mode
- number of students enrolled into the program
- the addition of a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) code, or initial enrollment of international students
- introduction of an offshore component, exchange or placement
There are two ways changes can be reported:
1. complete an Intention to Submit form (219 KB)
2. email the Accreditation Services team
The Accreditation Services team will then contact you to discuss planned timeframes to assess program changes.