Quality accreditation standards are the foundation of the accreditation system developed by ANMAC. All of our standards are reviewed to ensure they are contemporary and aligned with Australian and international best practice. The standards are reviewed in line with the Protocol for the review and development of accreditation standards (741 KB)
Registered Nurse Accreditation Standards 2012 (440 KB) are under review. These standards are used to assess and accredit Registered Nurse programs of study.
|Stage 1 - closed
Stage 1 of the consultation for Registered Nurse Accreditation Standards 2012 (440 KB) is informed by consultation paper 1 (533 KB). The consultation paper outlines the aim, objectives, context of the review and the process for consultation. Stakeholders are asked to provide feedback by answering the questions posed in the consultation paper.
Consultation occurs by:
- answering the online survey
- completing a formal written submission.
When completing a formal written submission please:
- complete the Written submission form (323 KB)
- provide your file as a .docx or .pdf
- respond to the questions in the consultation paper, rather than provide a general response
- address your submission to Standards Review and lodged by email to Standardsreview@anmac.org.au or mail to:
Australian Nursing and Midwifery
GPO Box 400
Canberra City ACT 2601
Opening date: Monday, 11 September 2017
Closing date: Sunday, 22 October 2017
Please note: Due to project timelines, extensions to the closing date cannot be granted.
For further information
Please email all enquires to Standardsreview@anmac.org.au