ANMAC has a positive workplace culture that is supported by ANMAC’s values:
- Excellence – we expect the best from ourselves and each other.
- Inclusion – we respect and value the diversity of others and benefit from many points of view.
- Accountability – we do what we say we will do and we are responsible for our actions.
- Integrity – we do the right thing and we are committed to the highest ethical standards.
- Lifelong Learning – we share knowledge and expertise and are responsive to new challenges and opportunities.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all people, reflecting the diverse community we serve and where everyone feels valued. We encourage applications from diverse groups and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. ANMAC is committed to employment practices that are fair, responsive and inclusive.
ANMAC's guiding principles and employment terms and conditions are detailed in the enterprise agreement made and approved under the Fair Work Australia Act 2009.
ANMAC Enterprise Agreement 2022 – 2025