Monitoring that addresses a specific concern relating to a program or education provider.
Describes the timeframe allocation to an ‘expiring/expired accredited program’ for current students to complete the program they initially enrolled in (see also transition and teach-out policy).
Education provider staff who teach into the program of study, meet the relevant standard's requirements, and are engaged in teaching, supervising, supporting and/or assessing students for acquiring required skills, knowledge, attitudes and graduate competency outcomes.
The provision of healthcare remotely by means of telecommunications technology.
A document that is pre-filled with information and fields that required population with specific details.
ANMAC provides templates to assist education providers in preparing documentation for accreditation assessment including:
- Application pack – details are provided in this document of how the program meets the standards
- Curriculum or program document – contains the program philosophy, education and professional theoretical framework, program structure and sequencing, content, delivery strategies, assessment descriptors and evaluation processes.
- Staff matrix – describes the population of teaching, clinical and support staff, including experience, scholarship, research, professional development, registration details; student: teacher ratios
- Assessment mapping – mapping across all subjects showing how each subject’s assessments are used to evaluate the subject’s learning outcomes. Supports assessment of the number, type and context of subject assessments as well as formative and summative assessments.
- Theme mapping – shows how specific content is integrated across the program through subject materials and resources.
Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA)
Organisation responsible for regulating and assuring the quality of Australia’s large, diverse and complex higher education sector. TEQSA registers and evaluates the performance of higher education providers against the Higher Education Standards Framework and undertakes compliance and quality assessments.
Shows how specific content is integrated across the program through subject materials and resources.
Therapeutic Medicines Management
The quality use of medicines as per the National Medicines Policy on Quality Use of Medicines.
Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition (TTMR)
An agreement between New Zealand and Australia that enables mutual recognition of professional registration.
Inventory of the courses completed and grades earned throughout a course of study.